Select from the list below to produce a safety and health checklist for the relevant stage or your project.
- SKETCH DESIGN stage and see if your design incorporates the items noted.
- COMPLETED DESIGN & SPECIFICATION stage to check all your documents against essential safety and health issues before commencing construction. When you have completed a full set of design documents you may decide to download The Assessment Tool to see if your project design has complied with all the recommendations of the Guide.
- DURING CONSTRUCTION to make a list of site visit essential inspection items
- AT HANDOVER, before the tenants move into the completed project for a list of tests to ensure safety and health function
- FINAL COMPLETION, at the end of the defects period before the final completion of the project’s contract period to re-check safety and health items.
- TRADE TEST, for recommended tests and checks to be completed by licenced tradespeople.
What relevant stage would you like to view?